Safely Enjoy The Super Bowl With These Tips
Super Bowl Safety Tips
The Super Bowl is just a few days away, which means it is time to start planning for your football party. Keep these tips in mind to ensure that you have a healthy and safe Super Bowl celebration.
- Choose healthy snacks when you reach for something to eat. Instead of opting for greasy potato chips or pigs in a blanket, look for veggies or fruits to nibble on.
- Avoid sugary juice and soda and fill up on water. Adding a squeeze of lemon or lime will help to make your water even more refreshing.
- If you will be drinking alcohol while you watch the game, make sure that you have a designated, sober driver home before you take your first sip. If you cannot find a sober ride home, call a cab.
- Alternate between alcoholic beverages and water to help prevent a hangover the next day. Drinking water with your alcohol will also help to ensure that you are properly hydrated.
- If you are sick with the flu, stay home and enjoy the game from the comfort of your own couch to help avoid spreading your illness.
- If you cough or sneeze while you are at the party, make sure to cover your mouth. Wash your hands immediately after you sneeze or cough so that you do not spread any germs.
- If you are watching the game outside, dress warmly and wear layers so that you can adjust your outfit as the temperature increases throughout the day.
- Drink non-alcoholic, warm beverages. Alcoholic beverages can cause your body to lose heat more quickly.
Contact the insurance professionals at Club Agency in Garden City, New York for all of your insurance coverage needs to ensure that you stay safe during the big game.