Refreshing Summer Drink Recipes
Try out these drink recipes this summer!
Hosting guests this summer? If so, then serving up some delicious drinks is a great way to get the party started! Whether you are looking to impress kids or cater to a more grown-up audience, these tasty recipes are sure to do the trick.
Popsicle Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- 4 cups lemonade
- 1 (12-oz.) can seltzer
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, plus more garnish
- 2 mangoes, cubed, plus more for garnish
- 3 Popsicle Strawberry Fruit Pops
- 3 Popsicle Mango Fruit Pops
- In a large pitcher, stir together soda, lemonade, seltzer, strawberries, and mangoes.
- Pour into glasses and garnish the rim with a strawberry and mango slice. Place a popsicle into each glass as garnish.
Frozen Sangria Margarita (Alcoholic)
(for the sangria swirl)
- 1 cup red wine
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups ice
(for the margarita swirl)
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 shots tequila
- 2 cups ice
- Blend sangria mixture. Transfer mixture to the freezer while you blend margarita mixture.
- Rinse blender and blend margarita mixture.
- On a small plate combine sugar and salt. Run a wedge of lime around the rim of a glass and dip in sugar and salt.
- Fill glasses by pouring alternating layers of sangria and margarita.
- Garnish with lime and serve.
Try out these delicious drink recipes at your next summer party. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this summer? If so, then contact the experts at Club Agency Insurance Brokerage. Our dedicated team is eager to assist you with all your coverage needs today.