Delicious Recipe For Your March Madness Party
March Madness Recipe
March Madness is here! While you are growing out your mustache and perfecting your bracket, it is also the best time to find a delicious recipe that all of your friends and family will enjoy. Keep this whiskey grilled baby back ribs recipe in mind to serve at your March Madness party.
- 2 2lb. slabs baby back pork ribs
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red chili pepper
- 2 ¼ tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup minced onion
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons whiskey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dark molasses
- ½ tablespoon ground red chili pepper
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut each full rack of ribs in half to make 4 half racks. Sprinkle salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon chili pepper over the meat. Wrap each half rack in aluminum foil and bake for 2 ½ hours.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onions for 5 minutes. Stir in water, tomato paste, brown sugar, vinegar, honey, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with 2 teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, liquid smoke, garlic powder, whiskey, onion powder, paprika, molasses, and ½ tablespoon ground chili powder. Bring the mixture to a boil, and reduce the heat. Allow to simmer for 1 ¼ hours, uncovered, or until the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat your grill for high heat.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, and let stand for 10 minutes. Remove the racks from the foil, and place on the grill. Grill the ribs for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Brush the sauce on the ribs while they are grilling, just before you serve them.
All of us at Club Agency in Garden City, New York would like to encourage you to try this delicious whiskey ribs recipe this March Madness.