Ways To Save On Motorcycle Insurance
How The Cost-Conscious Rider Can Bring Premiums Down
Your motorcycle is your key to freedom. When you ride it, cruising down the open road through the fresh air, you get to escape all of the troubles and cares of life. That is, until you get the bill for your motorcycle insurance premiums. It is a little higher than you wanted it to be. How can you bring it down?
Fortunately, there are a number of ways you can protect your motorcycle while simultaneously protecting your wallet. Here are just a few.
- Be careful out there. A driving record clear of traffic violations and accidents will help keep your premiums low.
- If you store your motorcycle when the roads turn icy, you should not have to keep paying for full coverage while it is sitting in your garage. Instead, buy a lay-up policy, which will suspend all of your coverage except comprehensive during the winter.
- Take a driving safety course and let your insurance agent know once you complete it. This could help you see a 10 or even 15 percent decrease in your premiums.
- Give your insurance agent a call and ask about all of the discounts that are available to you. He or she will be able to help you secure a mature rider discount if you are an experienced rider, organization discount if you are part of a motorcycle association, or multi-vehicle discount if you have your agency write the policies for all of your modes of transportation.
- Do your homework before you buy your next motorcycle. Some bikes are cheaper to insure than others.
Is an insurance expert helping you maximize your coverage and minimize your expense? For the most comprehensive motorcycle insurance coverage at the most competitive price, contact Club Agency in Garden City, New York. We are here to help you protect your feeling of freedom.