Mother’s Day Ideas For The Whole Family
Celebrating Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, which means it is the perfect time to start thinking of a heartfelt gift that your mom will treasure. If you are looking for a fun event to help celebrate the May 10th holiday in the local area, check out these family friendly activities!
- Have a catered picnic – ditch the traditional picnic plan (since mom will most likely have to prepare it) and pick up a premade picnic box. Perfect Picnic NYC will deliver a delicious basket to your house if you are planning a backyard picnic, or you can get your basket delivered to Central Park.
- Enjoy blooming flowers – there are five botanical gardens throughout New York, including the New York Botanical Garden, Narrows Botanical Garden, and Brooklyn Botanic Garden, all which are filled with an array of colors and different types of flowers.
- Go hiking – get out of the city and enjoy a hiking trail and the beautiful spring weather. There are plenty of hiking trails throughout the state, including Van Cortlandt Park and Staten Island Greenbelt.
- Go boating – rent a rowboat in Central Park and head out on the water. If mom just wants to sit back and relax, you can opt for a Venetian gondola tour.
- Enjoy a spa day – while it may not be the most original Mother’s Day gift idea, it is sure to be a hit. Spa Castle in Queen’s caters to people of all ages, and includes kid-friendly lounges and is one of the best destinations for families to enjoy together.
All of us at Club Agency in Garden City, New York would like to wish all the mothers out there a happy Mother’s Day and thank you for all that you do each and every day.