Eggs-ellent Egg Dyeing Ideas
New, Fun Ways To Dye Your Eggs This Spring
Dyeing Easter eggs is a fun way to prepare for the holiday, but just using the traditional store-bought dyes can get boring after a few years. Fortunately, there are a few ways you can spice up the dyeing process. Utilize a few of these ideas to take your egg dyeing to the next level and make the most of your Easter festivities.
- Grace With Lace:Before you put your egg in the traditional dye, wrap it tightly with lace (you can secure it with an elastic). Let it dye as usual.
- Play With Scotch Tape:Tape designs onto your egg before you drop the egg in the dye. You can use layers of tape and drop the egg in different colors of dyes to create an overlaid effect.
- Get Creative With Washi Tape:Washi tape comes in a variety of colors and patterns and can be an easy, mess-free way to create fun looking eggs. Cut the tape into thinner strips so it does not wrinkle when you wrap it around your egg.
- Get Sticky:Use tacky glue with sprinkles or glitter to coat your egg in a pretty, unexpected way. Just make sure you let the glue fully dry before you hide the eggs around your home.
- Tie Dye:To get cool prints in fun colors, dig out those old neckties you never wear. Wrap the egg tightly in them, securing with elastic, and boil the wrapped eggs in vinegar to transfer the color and the pattern of the tie directly onto the egg.
So you can enjoy the upcoming holiday stress-free, contact Club Agency. Located in Garden City, New York, our team of expert agents is here to help you get the coverage you need to protect yourself and your family this spring and beyond.